Saturday, January 1, 2011

Theory of Relativity....

Woah!!! Took me just about 15 seconds to come up with this title... This is in no way related to Einstein's theory of relativity...

Coming straight to the point- this post s all about some movies which I felt that I could relate myself and my life till now to. And this is no movie review. Those of you who were googling some of those movies listed here and finally ended up on my page, sorry guys, if you like it, go ahead and read, if not, carry on.


3 Idiots. I happened to watch this movie for the only second time and could completely relate to this movie. Though, I'm no genius who studied well and topped his college, I could completely relate to it since I do have a couple of "idiots" as friends. Well, a lot of their struggles in the movie, I could relate to, especially of a guy who is struggling to pass his exams and also of the one in the group who manages to come out on top always. One thing I learnt from the movie was that we aren't really doing what's we are passionate about (and I still am not doing what I'm passionate about). Not easy in a world which pays so much less for things that we are passionate about, is it?


Not really my kind of a movie. Romance. Not something that I'd completely relate to, but yes to an extent (Shhhh... I'm not telling how and all). I'm sure everyone who has seen this movie will say they can relate to this movie in someway.

Another movie that anyone can relate to. It's a pretty simple story. Gandhigiri rules. One particular scene in this movie which I felt totally moved was a scene where a guy calls up Munna's radio station.. saying he lost a huge sum of money in the share market and doesn't know how to face his father and how Munna helps him out. One fantastic scene, which will remain etched forever in my memory.

Chennai 600028 is all about friendship, rivalries, love, misunderstandings, booze, and yes of course lots of CRICKET. It s a close to my heart movie due to more of the reason that we played regular cricket, just about the time when the movie was released.  Not only does cricket give me the reason, it's also the various other aspects such as mokka comedies, friendships and misunderstandings also which gives us a reason to relate to.

There might be a lot other movies to which I can relate to, but these are the ones which came off the top of my head. Do feel free to add up your own list in the comments.... :)

3 comments:

  1. Good one!!! I bet most ppl these days can relate to the first two movies.. At least I cud :)

    ReplyDelete