Friday, March 18, 2011

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn........

I couldn't think of a good title for this post... and I happened to be yawning when I was starting to type this post.. and hence the nice big yawn....

Ok, I saw this video on youtube. It's a really hot one making the rounds over the last few days. A lot of responses pouring in for one Ms. Alexandra Wallace,  at UCLA. Well, if you haven't seen the video, here it is for you.
Oh, don't be scared of the thumbnail shown above, go ahead and click it. You can see the video.

I guess you've seen the video now. She's "the girl with American manners"... oh wow... Really???? Then you shouldn't be talking such shit on a public portal where people will certainly see your face, identify you and the next time if you happen to visit China, Japan, Singapore or wherever in Asia, you'll find yourself very popular.

Well, rather than me talking a lot more about this, (that's because I've got a lot to say to this girl, and it may turn racist at a point of time. And if I do start making some comments bordering on the lines of racism, there's not going to be much of a difference between me and Ms. Wallace.) you can as well read the comments on Youtube.

I'm going back to my yyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn................

4 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNZbjNvWmSo&feature=player_embedded#at=258
    Watch after 3.45 mins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO7jRTEiQy8&feature=related hehe :)
    There are so many more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, thumbnail was really scary :D

    ReplyDelete