Saturday, September 18, 2010

My first wife...

Well... I got married to her not recently.. but very long ago..

I can't tell when I fell in love with her,
I can't tell when we decided that we were not going to be separated by anything at all,
I can't even tell how she told me how much she loved me.

She is probably the most beautiful thing on earth.
Poetry at its best is when we are together.
Enjoying a beautiful day of sunshine, of a light breeze.
Wherever it might be on the lawns, at the beach, or even on the terrace of our apartment.

She looks so beautiful by day and far more beautiful at night.
She is no mortal.
She is far from mortal.
She is a very beautiful game.

I can't say how crazy I am about you Cricket.
I just can't say how much I love you.
I will never be too far away from you.

With lots of love- A crazy Cricket lover.

P.S: I am sure someone will freak out after reading this. But really, that's the truth. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment