Sunday, June 22, 2008

First Innings...

After giving some really serious thoughts about blogging, I've finally decided to start my own blog. My innings starts here...

Well, basically, my blogs may become a bit too redundant with time, but i will do my best to show up a few interesting things every now and then.

First Innings- now that's something very important for any cricketer. Batsman or bowler, neither would want to give an opponent the upper hand in the contest very early. Here in my case, there's no opponent but just the presence of my wariness( or should i label it as laziness) to blog.

Argh! Never thought so much to write just a few lines of words. Last time i did think so much to write something was in an exam where i knew absolutely nothing in the paper. Lol...

5 comments:

  1. amazing..brilliant...superb...chanceless..terrific...mindblowing...



























    sorry Dasavatharam review lerndhu copy panniten..
    Blog decenta iruku :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee.. ennada lara recorda break panna poraya.. hmm let's see

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good... had similar thoughts on adulthood and childhood paradox

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete